Sign in or
- Ustream - Video feed with chat room of the class meeting (with tonight's guest, Robin Ellis, joining us via Skype).
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/idt7078) - Use #idt7078 to tag your tweets as being related to this PLC.
- Follow the backchannel by searching our Twitter hashtag (#idt7078) via Twitter Search (formerly Summize). Refresh your search page occasionally to update your search.
- Welcome to the final week of the semester.
- "It will be what you make it."
- Browse OpenPD. This an endeavor spearheaded by Robin Ellis (tonight's guest) and Darren Draper.
- Be sure you keep your Directory information updated.
- Take a look at all the replies to my example Plurk.
- DUE: Browse some of Kevin Honeycutt's (guest on Thursday) work
- Art Snacks (Example video tutorial) - An example of a teacher created educational social network using Ning
DUE: Look over (You don't necessarily need to read every word, watch every video, etc. due to time constraints) the following modules and reflect on how the content and related technologies impact you personally and professionally.
Latest page update: made by clifmims
, Jan 8 2009, 11:50 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by clifmims
1 image added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.