Sign in or
- Ustream - Video feed with chat room of the class meeting (with tonight's guest, Kevin Honeycutt, joining us via Skype).
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/idt7078) - Use #idt7078 to tag your tweets as being related to this PLC.
- Follow the backchannel by searching our Twitter hashtag (#idt7078) via Twitter Search (formerly Summize). Refresh your search page occasionally to update your search.
- Tomorrow night will be our final class meeting.
- Discuss your responses to The 3 Questions in groups of 2-3.
- Why is your PLC/PLN/PLE/online social network/etc. important to you?
- How do you stay in touch with your network both online and IRW? (Only briefly mentioning Twitter as everyone is mentioning it and focusing on the other strategies that you use.)
- What do you consider the 3 biggest things educators should know about teaching and learning with Web 2.0?
- Be sure you keep your Directory information updated.
- Welcome, Q&A
- Guest: Kevin Honeycutt - Online K-12 Social Networks
- Identify at least 2 things from the "homework" from Agendas 8 and 9 that have realistic implications at work.
- DUE: Look over (You don't necessarily need to read every word, watch every video, etc. due to time constraints) the following modules and reflect on how the content and related technologies impact you personally and professionally.
Latest page update: made by clifmims
, Jan 8 2009, 11:50 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by clifmims
1 image added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.