Sign in or
These are the minimum expectations of learners enrolled in this course.
- In keeping with the principles of PLCs and Web 2.0 the learner will be responsible for his/her learning. "It will be what you make it."
- The learner will try a wide variety of Web 2.0 technologies and services including all those assigned in the course.
- The learner will actively network/interact with classmates and engage with the course content during and outside of class meetings.
- The learner will develop his/her online PLC and actively participate in it throughout the course (and beyond).
- The learner will maintain an active reflective journal of his/her learning and experiences related to the course content and activities.
- The learner will setup his/her own web presence.
- The learner will complete at least 3 submissions for the eBook and serve as local expert/support on these topics.
- The learner will complete all assignments prior to deadlines.
- The learner will maintain a professional attitude and a sense of curious adventure throughout this learning adventure.
Latest page update: made by clifmims
, Jul 23 2009, 2:12 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Seminar Summer 2009
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.