Sign in or
Diigo in Education
|Authors: Rachel Bold and Clif Mims||Table of Contents|
IntroductionDiigo is an excellent took for teacher/educators as both a collaborative resource between themselves and their students, their fellow teachers, and/or parents. While there are several options for social bookmarking, Diigo (specifically version 3.0) is one of the better tools currently available, and this page focuses soley on its use in education. For a complete overview of social bookmarking, popular providers, what Diigo is, how to use Diigo, and links to other educational uses for social bookmarking see the Social Bookmarking module in this wiki.
Evolution of Bookmarking
Description (Video coming soon. Watch this space.)
- Wikipedia's overview of social bookmarking
- Video overview and tutorial
- Diigo: Improving How We Find, Share, and Save Information
Why Would Teachers (and Learners) Use Diigo?
- Conversation on Diigo's Discussion Board
- Blog Comments
- Diigo the Web for Education - From TeleGatherer to TelePlanter with Diigo
Demonstrations/Examples of Diigo Use
- Using tags during lesson planning (Video coming soon. Watch this space.)
- Diigo Capabilities Chart - created by Miguel Guhlin
Ongoing ConversationNotes, resources, ideas, activities, etc., related to this topc can be posted here by anyone in an effort to continue the conversation.
Latest page update: made by kconger
, Aug 31 2009, 10:45 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Modules
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: clif mims edtech education educational technology idt7078 instructional design instructional technology learning lesson planning lessons teaching web20
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.