Sign in or
Developing Your Modules
- Unless otherwise noted all of the materials for the Modules should be completed by ???.
- You should schedule at least 1 meeting (phone, Skype, etc.) to discuss the Modules you are writing.
- Typical organizational structure for the modules
- Author(s) Name(s) - Hyperlink to whatever you wish, but it should be something that is likely to remain in active use for a long while.
- Examples of ???
- Popular ??? Services
- Getting Started - directions, how to, tutorial, video, job aid, etc.)
- ??? in Educational Settings
- Additional Resources
- Extended Learning (a bit more advanced)
- You are encouraged to include links, images, embedded data (audio, video, slideshows, docments, etc.), etc.
- Remember to reference/acknowledge work appropriately.
- Look through Dr. Mims' blog, bookmarks, and other resources using each tools search box and the tags/keywords (look both ways)
- Twitter, Diigo, Delicious, databases, facebook, ning, SIRS, university databases
- Tools Resources to Help You Develop the Modules
Latest page update: made by DonnaKW
, Jul 20 2009, 7:12 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DonnaKW
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|VKidd-Day||Facebook Module||0||Aug 12 2009, 11:31 PM EDT by VKidd-Day|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page