Sign in or
Instructional Design in the Digital Age
- What kinds of activities, projects, student work, etc. occur in your class?
- What are students like today?
- Pay Attention
Instructional Design and Digital Technologies
- Creativity - Isolated No Longer with Online Publishing
- Traditional Approaches and Digital Alternatives **
- Bloom's Digital Taxonomy **
- Visual Bloom's **
- Bloom's Taxonomy and Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) **
- Web 2.0's Potential Impact on Teaching and Learning
- Multiple Representations of Understanding
- While we may not be comfortable using all of today's technology we have to consider allowing the students to use it to communicate their understanding. They are often more naturally able to more fully express themselves with digital media.
- NC Standard Course of Study
- Learn NC
- Thinkfinity (formerly MarcoPolo)
- Clif Mims' Bookmarks - Under the Public Tags in the right hand menu (You may have to scroll down just a bit) click on any of the following tags for a list of resources related to this topic: HOTS, Assessment, Technology Integration, Lesson Plans, Resources, Games, and Digital.
- Clif's Notes - Click on the following tag(s) for blog posts and resources related to this topic: Curriculum Integration, Teaching, Technology Integration.
Notes and Resources from My Personal Learning Network (PLN)
Please share any resources, information, cases, scenarios, etc. that you think will help teachers learn more about these topics. I have a feeling some of you may be holding back a bit out of courtesy. Rest assured that I welcome your input in this endeavor! Click on the Easy Edit button above to add to this page. Membership is NOT required. However, you can join this wiki by clicking the Join This Wiki button toward the top-right corner.
- I think that by using blogs or other blackboard-type forums for students to discuss (openly without fear of being made fun of) new ideas, methods to solve problems, or questions about current topics (problem of the day/week, etc..) is a quick way to use technology early in my classroom! ~E. Nelson math teacher Kannapolis, NC
Latest page update: made by clifmims
, May 19 2010, 11:35 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by clifmims
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.