Sign in or
Broadcast and Backchannel Information
- Ustream - Chat and video feed of the classroom (with Clif Mims and assorted guests Skyping into class)
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/idt7078) - Use #idt7078 to tag your tweets as being related to this PLC.
- Plurk (http://plurk.com/clifmims) - Use #idt7078 to tag your tweets as being related to this PLC.
- Follow the backchannel by searching our hashtag (#idt7078) via Twitter Search and Plurk Search. Refresh your search page occasionally to update your search.
- We encourage the participation of everyone with an interest in teaching and learning with Web 2.0. Please connect and interact with us.
- Class Roll
- Introduction and Overview of Course
- Getting Acquainted Activity
- What Is Web 2.0?
- What Is a PLC?
- First Timers, please review the following prior to our class meeting on Thursday, 07/16/09.
- What is Web 2.0? - For now, just focus on the section titled Teaching and Learning in the 2.0 Era.
- More on Twitter
Latest page update: made by jbates2
, Aug 18 2009, 8:01 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
I was getting confused by the mixed up dates on the agendas....
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|mrsdurff||Edmodo||1||Aug 2 2009, 11:42 AM EDT by skipz|
Thread started: Jul 21 2009, 3:37 PM EDT Watch
I used http://www.edmodo.com/ with middle school students successfully. It is Twitter on training wheels. It gave me the ability to make offensive/inappropriate posts go away (necessary with middle school).
1 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
Keyword tags: edmodo
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page