Sign in or
Broadcast and Backchannel Information
- Ustream - Chat and video feed of the classroom (with Clif Mims and assorted guests Skyping into class)
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/idt7078) - Use #idt7078 to tag your tweets as being related to this PLC.
- Plurk (http://plurk.com/clifmims) - Use #idt7078 to tag your tweets as being related to this PLC.
- Follow the backchannel by searching our hashtag (#idt7078) via Twitter Search and Plurk Search. Refresh your search page occasionally to update your search.
- We encourage the participation of everyone with an interest in teaching and learning with Web 2.0. Please connect and interact with us.
- "It will be what you make it." -- Clif Mims
- This is our final class meeting for the semester.
- I'd like to interview those that are willing for my blog (text, audio, or video). Please contact me to volunteer for this.
- Consider joining the Teaching and Learning with Web 2.0 Listserv
- Discuss the following in groups of 2-3. I encourage you to include virtual participants in your group's discussion.
- What have you made this experience?
- What are your 2 most important take aways?
- What will you be doing next on your journey?
- Wrapping-Up the eBook
- Formatting - Linda
- Checking Hyperlinks and Citations/Backlinks - Prashanthi
- Adding keyword tags to pages - Stacey
- Table of Contents - Jerry / Mims / Kristy
- Dr. Barbour and WSU Students
- Dean Mantz
- Mark Scott
- Kymberli Mulford
- Lisa Durff
- Trevory Acy
- Join the Teaching and Learning with Web 2.0 Listserv
- Inventory for iTouch return
- USB synch cord
- plastic case (box)
- rubber bumber
- scratch resistant film
- cleaning cloth
- dock adapter
- directions sheet
- decal sheet
- iTouch itself
- Directions for resetting machine to factory settings
- Settings (button on main screen)
- Scroll to bottom of general options: Reset
- Select each option
- NOTE: Luther said it took 30 minutes
- People also suggested removing apps while you are linked to iTunes....
- "It's not about the technology. It's about learning." -- Clif Mims
- Share and discuss the Warm-Up
- Concluding remarks
- DUE: Final reflection - What did you make this experience?
- First meeting of the Teaching and Learning with Web 2.0 SIG
Latest page update: made by clifmims
, Aug 14 2009, 7:05 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by clifmims
2 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.